[jaws-uk] Re: assistance in restoringwindowsx on win98

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:22:53 -0000

Hi Jane,
You should be able to get a USB key from any good computer shop.  Since your
computer is quite old? make sure you get a USB 1.1 or 1.0 key, Not a USB 2.0
key.
I have not used one myself yet but they are very easy to use.  Just plug in in
and copy the files across.

What version of windows are you running at the moment?

Nigel