[jaws-uk] art clips and how to use them

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:37:50 -0000

Hi all,

Yesterday I was talking to another JAWS user (not on this list) and they
told me that they had been sending pictures within their E-mails to various
friends.

They did have sighted assistance to do this but I wondered whether it is
possible to do it without any sighted assistance.

Whilst I am not looking to do this on a regular basis, it sounds
interesting.

I am not sure how you get to these clips but once you are there, JAWS says
Clip 1, Clip 2 as you move through them but you can't tell what the pictures
are.

I believe you have to change a number of things and I have been told it is
quite tricky.

Would be interested in any comments on this one.

Regards

Paul.