[jaws-uk] Re: anyone know how to read the screen on ebay that tells you how many people are watching an item?

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve.dryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:39:48 +0100

No bother mate.  Glad to help.

Steve

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: terry cooper
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:08 AM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: anyone know how to read the screen on ebay that tells
you how many people are watching an item?

  Hi Steve

  thanks for that, it is now much clearer to me.

  I found the counter that shows how many people have looked at a general item
for sale, and didn't previously know what that number referred to, so thanks.

  I now understand that you can only see how many other people are watching an
item, if its you that has the item for sale, so again thanks.

  Terry