[jaws-uk] Re: anti virus

  • From: "Ismail Saloo" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 08:20:06 +0100

Personally I use esat smart security and I find it does its job without any
input from the user.

Esat's tech support are very good and they can connect to your pc and sort
things out.

My personal opinion is that paid anti virus/internet security applications
ones are better particularly for blind people because of the tech support
you can receive.

Regards,

Ismail.