[jaws-uk] Re: annoying message

  • From: Nadia Van Niekerk <nvniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:45:56 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which
can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please contact our offices
for a copy of the legal notice at 0860 12 12 14 or 27 012 422 6301

I will do that, lets see if it will htlp.

Nadia van Niekerk
Cell:  +27(0) 82 927 6531
Email:  nvanniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx