[jaws-uk] amazon.co.uk with jaws v11

  • From: "kevin" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 15:02:24 -0000

Hi I wonder if anybody could help me.  In the past I have been able to use
amazon independantly with jaws however, recently I am not able to complete
my transaction.  On the last screen that appears to confirm payment method
etc  there is an advert regarding amazon credit card but I cannot find any
means of continuing with my purchase eg, proceed to checkout, continue or
something simular.  Has anyone come across the same problem? If so how did
they solve it? or is there an alternative amazon site to use rather than
amazon.co.uk? Many thanks in advance