[jaws-uk] Re: advice for skipe.

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 00:09:57 +0100

Using the skype phone with JAWS, will, I believe cut out the speakers, and the
JAWS speech will be heard through the Skype handset.

What version of JAWS are you using?  As this could be your problem with
downloading the latest version of Skype!

If I am wrong, I do appologize, and some one will surely correct me.

Adrian Rowe