[jaws-uk] Re: advanced search in Google

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:07:01 +0100

You want to set your preferences on the normal Google page.  Look for
*Preferences* about eight or nine links from the top of the page.  Then, in
preferences, go to the bottom of the page and shift tab backwards to the
combo box to select the number of results to be displayed.  Then, hit the
link *Save your preferences*.  This will then be set for both the normal
search and the advance search.

Barry