[jaws-uk] Re: adding a member of your family who is also blind to your software

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:26:07 +0100

Hi nigel
I was meaning if I left my computer here and wanted to put jaws on my dad's
computer because I woudln't be here jsut to obtain messages would this be
possible this is what I am meaning I want ot be able to use my copyu of Jaws
4.5.1 on his system as he doesn't have jaws as far as I know as he isn't
visually impaired.
from
jane ,