[jaws-uk] Re: ad-aware

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:28:50 +0100

Hi Susan. Bit late with getting back to this one, so if you're already up
and running then reed no further!

Are you running the latest build of ad-aware (1.6)? If so, the script to
mark all references no longer seems to work using the scripts from JFW lite.
Once the scan is complete and you've been made aware of probems found, do
CTRL N for 'Next. Make sure you're in the list view by tabbing once. Press
your applications key, Route JAWS to PC, and find 'Select all items. Press
your Left Mouse Button, and return to using the PC ~Cursor. You should then
be able to Press next to continue, and confirm your wish to delete X amount
of items by hitting Space.

If you need more help on locating the exact keys to press etc, just come
back to me either on or off-list.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews