[jaws-uk] Re: ad-aware

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:31:01 +0100

The best scripts for this are found at
http://www.accessibleprograms.com/AdAware/AdAware.htm. They really make the
program accessible.

Iain.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:06 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] ad-aware

hi all

I have just got ad-aware downloaded on to my computer, am I right in saying
that
before you do a scan I must do a web up dates first? when I go to do this I
try to
tab to web up dates but jaws isn't reading some of the tabs.  I think we
have the
jaws scripts for ad-aware downloaded but not sure.

hope I've explained this clearly.

how can I find out if they are down loaded?
Best Regards Susan.