[jaws-uk] accessing browser Plug-in using JAWS

  • From: Dena Al-Thani <d.al-thani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group (Jaws Send Message)" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 17:46:51 +0000

??Hello
I am a PhD students and i am testing number of systems. I found nearly
impossible to access a toolbar plugin in Internet explorer and firefox
I was wondering if there is a way to access the toolbar plugin in
Internet Explorer or Firefox.

would be grateful to know your feedback if you have came across the same
issue

many thanks
dena