[jaws-uk] Re: accessibility of thunderbird

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 20:22:58 +0100

I use Thunderbird all the time and it works great.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/05/2010 12:22, Graham Page wrote:
Hi all. I have a samsung N210 netbook running windows 7.  All works well
enough but I find using Outlook 2007 a little sluggish.  I have tried
windows live but find this program even slower!

I understand some accessible scripts for thunderbird have been written but
do they make it more accessible and is the experience similar to using
outlook or outlook express or is there a large learning curve?  I know I can
download     Thunder Bird and the scripts for free but I just wondered if
anyone here had tried it.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page