[jaws-uk] Re: accessibility of blogger.com to jaws 11 users with firefox and internet explorer 8

  • From: AUDREY TONGE <atonge2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 16:09:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Kevin.

I think that this may be a jaws version issue.  I have just taken up using
Blogger, as I have a voluntary post with a local radio station that uses it for
their blogs.  I am using Jaws 13 and 14 respectively and have found it
relatively easy to use.  Strangely, I usually use Internet explorer as my
default browser, but the radio station use Firefox, so I started using it and
found it a little easier than Internet Explorer.

Audrey