[jaws-uk] accesibility wizzard

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:42:36 +0100

hello
I have just visited the accessibility wizard in windows p all programs
in there was an option for the following statement
"I am blind or find it hard to see the screen"
this box was unchecked so I checked it and tabbed along to the end where it
said finish
there was no save or apply choice here.
so clicking on finish I went back to see if the box I had checked was still
checked and it was not
so wondering if anything has happened here and this option is now working
even though when going back to check the box had no check mark in it
however what does this do?

Yvonne