[jaws-uk] Re: a v g 7

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:05:06 -0000

Hi,

It is simpler than 6 thusly:

1.  Right click on the AVG item in the system tray.
2.  Click on the update option.
3.  You will be asked for update method, choose Internet, but before
doing this ensure that the box labeled "choose this option each and
every time" is checked.
4.  If asked for the update type as there are multiple updates, always
choose the recommended option.

Andrew.