[jaws-uk] Re: a few questions about buying jaws 12

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:27:16 +0200

Hello Daniel:
it's Mostafa from Egypt, and  I wish to answer your queries:
 concerning the international shippment to various dealers and
authorized distributors including sight and sound, I believe that is
your  British dealer will be among the first, since it's the priority
to send to native English speaking countries as a commencement.
secondly:
comprising the software maintenance agreement is recommended in
addition to the product manufactures, unless your financial conditions
may express another opinion.
if you are intended to postpone this additional product packaging, you
 will be subjected to cost some further amount depending on which
license you have obtained.
if you have missed many editions and eventually determent to persist
your license upgradings, it will be treated according to how many
version you are passing through, since their selection of features and
facilities is already comprised in your release, the method is quite
strange, unless that's precisely how it proceeds.
I wish that I have answered  brilliantly your enquiries, and excuse me
for my rough lingual accuracy.
Mostafa Al-mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.