[jaws-uk] Yahoo restarts IE

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:10:16 +0100

All,

No idea if this is a legitimate Jaws query, but hopefully someone will be able
to help.

I have a valid Yahoo ID, and am a member of a group hosted by Yahoo.

Whenever I try to go in to some part of the group section, for which I have
management access, I get a message saying Windows has found a problem with
Internet Explorer.  It then shuts down IE and restarts, back at my home page.

Any suggestions why this might be, and what I can do about it?

Currently on Windows Vista, IE 7 and Jaws 10.

Many thanks,

Ken