[jaws-uk] Yahoo and Google groups.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:45:07 +0100

Hi Pete.

Thanks for your idea last night about unsubscribing from all the lists.  I
unsubscribed successfully, and I've just re-subscribed again.  I didn't realise
I was on so many but never mind.  I've now received e-mails from various
moderators so everything's back to normal.

Thanks for all your help.  I do have another question for you though.  Can you
tell me how to change my security settings in outlook express as I need to
e-mail a big folder as an attachment.  I can't sent it at the moment and I
can't find where the security settings are in options on the tools menu.

Thanks.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 07968825286