[jaws-uk] Re: Yahoo! Auto Response

  • From: "John Hoschander" <johnhoschander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:30:33 -0000

Test, sorry, please ignore.

John
----- Original Message -----
From: <derek.naysmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 6:57 AM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Yahoo! Auto Response

I am away on business and holiday until 17th April and I will only be
periodically checking my email
If the matter relates to BCAB I sugggest you either contact
training@xxxxxxxxxxx or secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I regret any inconvenience caused and I will try and contact you as soon as
possible on my return.

Derek Naysmith

15:38