[jaws-uk] YAHOO MAIL AND JAWS 10

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:46:28 +0100

Hi all,

I have a Yahoo account which I don't use all that much. However, when
I do use it I find the following problems:

On clicking on a mail in order to read it the PC frequently hangs and
I have no alternative accept to close Internet Explorer and/or Yahoo,
go into the site again and repeat the process. I don't find this
problem with Gmail and would be interested to learn, from other Jaws
users how they cope (or don't)! with Yahoo mail.

I'm using Jaws 10, Windows Vista Home Premium and Internet Explorer 7.

Regards,