[jaws-uk] Word query, on tabs.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:27:44 -0000

Hi all,

Using jfw 7.1 on XP Pro, Office 2000/2?

I've just discovered a problem relating to working on a document here at
work, then mailing it to my home pc and doing more work on it at home...
The default tab stops are set at 1.27 here, and 1.65 on my home pc, so
this 11 page document which is Set out with sections of indented text
throughout, is now showing chunks of areas with differing indentations.

Hmm, Ok, I can now set the two machines Word tab stops to the same, but
is there an easy way to uniform everything back to the same tab width?
Can I select the chunks I did at home last night for example and undo
the tab indent, then just reset them?

Bearing in mind also, it has section headings set to the left margin....

Sorry if this is not strictly a jfw thing, hmm, ain't I got a mess to
sort?

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden,
Edinburgh College of Art,