[jaws-uk] Word: more problems

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:07:29 -0000

I have typed quite a lengthy Word 2007 document, 23 pages currently. When I
arrow up and leave page 23 for example, JAWS jumps straigh to say page 20 and
then to page say 17. If I fiddle about with the down arrow and Control,
eventually I get to the next page, but when I arrow up it all goes funny again.
I have asked a sighted person and they say visually they are seeing about five
small pages of text with print so small they can not read it, although I have
font set to 14 point.

I am using Word 2007, XP Pro and JAWS nine and I think some Word setting has
got changed but I can't figure out what.

Any help?

Barbara
Barbara Wilson
M: 07285685682