[jaws-uk] Re: Word Cover Sheet

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:36:03 +0100

Hi George

I remember before I created a report and then put a cover sheet at the front.
There were different designs to choose from such as things like professional,
contempory etc. It was set out like a table and you typed in the specified
boxes depending on the design you selected. It had boxes like date, description
of document, created by etc.

Sorry if this doesn't explain it right.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779