[jaws-uk] Word 2003 and JFW 5.1

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:38:46 +0100

Hi List.

I've been typing some info into Word, using 1 s t for first, but no matter
how I try I just cannot get JAWS to say first when it sees this contracted
form.

I've been into the default config manager and added this through the
dictionary settings, but JAWS will only say 1 when it sees 1 s t. However,
whilst writing this out now, JAWS is saying it correctly in the e-mail.

So this leads me to believe that I need to change something within Word
2003's settings. I've had a look through some of the options, but nothing is
jumping out at me. Can anyone help?

Regards.

Darran