[jaws-uk] Re: Wish List for JAWS 12

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:21:33 -0000

Tim, I think a wish list makes sense in some ways as it may be beneficial in
giving FS a clearer understanding of what is needed that they can look at to
get an idea more quickly.  This holds true of course if FS consider the wish
list to be credible.

Just adding my own things, FS and indeed all the screenreaders need to address
the issue of what email client to use in Windows 7, particularly if the user
does not have Microsoft Office.

They need to get windows live fully functional or suggest an alternative.

I know that JAWS is not the only screenreader to have trouble with Office 2007.
 Supernova does not work that quicly either.  I don't use office 2007 for this
reason and indeed the take up in large businesses of office 2007 is pittifully
low from  microsoft's point of view.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page