[jaws-uk] Re: Wireless.Belkins

  • From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:24:34 +0100

Hi Chris,

You are absolutely right about the copies of your emails being deleted from
your server once you have downloaded them.  However, I'm pretty sure that
you can set your email programme to keep a copy on the server for a
specified amount of time, thereby allowing you a chance to download them
again on another computer.  You have to be careful that you don't allow too
long, so that your server doesn't become too full and stop receiving new
mail.  But I am sure it can be done.

I have just had a quick look round my menu bar to try and jog my memory as
to how, but have drawn a blank.  Maybe someone out there knows.

Regards,

Maggie