[jaws-uk] Re: Wireless Internet

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:09:08 +0100

    well I am blowed, after all the careful instructions Andrew gave you
did
you have a Belkins andnot know the name of it? Have been chewing nails here
wondering how you were coping. did you  take whatever you bought back to the
What was it called after all that? Dorothy. Mine is a Edimax, I think it is
the way it is set which matters. Incidentally a Neighbour who has Bt Voyager
cannot pick up my signal,I am told hers is seen  by my Computer, I do not
hear anything but they tell me the house next door to them has a businessman
who is a high powered Executive  jets around the Globe, currently working
from home. he and the household do have Wireless, and the  neighbour next to
them says she can actually pick up their messages, why would this be so?
Happens they are on good terms but supposing the work is Confidential
 anyway do tell us the name of  the one you were trying to put on for pity's
sake.
shop?