[jaws-uk] Re: Windows XP Media Centre Edition and Jaws

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:57:50 +0100

What about vista premium as that has a media centre too, does that mean we will have to update to Jaws proffessional when we go over to vista, What a Con!

From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Windows XP Media Centre Edition and Jaws
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:54:19 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Freedom Scientific has advised me that Jaws Professional is
required for use with Windows XP Media Centre edition as well as
for Windows XP Professional edition.

Brian
Brian K. Lingard
email: b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx