[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Vista and contacts

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <glantafflass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:05:12 +0000

Try this and see if it improves things for you:

open your contacts, do not use the arrow keys,
Now, press alt-v, then f to open the folder template dialog box. You
will see it's set to contacts template. Press the home key to select the
all option. Press enter.
It should make your contacts easier to navigate