[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: "Steve boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:27:27 +0100

Hi Ken
I am sorry I can not suggest an easy way to navigate media player but as for
copying a CD you could do what I have managed to do.  After ripping the CD
through WMP I then go to My Music folder where I usually find the copied CD
on finding it I press ALT and down arrow to Add to playlist press enter,
then tab to new and enter to give the playlist a name that I can find when I
go to burn the CD.  After typing the name I tab to OK and enter I then tab
to the burn button and press spacebar and tab to the select burn list combo
box and down arrow until I find the named playlist and press enter, you
should now have your CD in the burn list and should now be able to shift tab
up to the start burn button. hope this is of use regards Steve.