[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Live Messenger and JAWS

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:41:08 +0200

Ok, to compile Jaws scripts for MSN, please choose the following:
1: Move your cursor to the MSN application.
2: Press insert plus zero to launch the Jaws script manager.
3: Press control plus S to recompile and alt plus F four to exit.
To repair Jaws, please choose the following:
1: Locate your Jaws executible installer.
2: Run it, and follow the procedures quite carefully.
3: a dialog box will appear, and it will contain three different
alternatives:
1, Motify, 2, repair, 3, remove.
  4: At this point, you are going to choose repair, an installation
performance will take action and it will ultimately finish and asks you to
restart to complete the operation.
5: You will restart, and your Jaws will be initiated as green as new.
There is an important statement to note:
Every alternation, alteration, and features adjustment are going to be set
in default once you perform the Jaws repair. So please, if you have a major
motifications to various Jaws features, you may just make sure to have a
backup before proceeding.
  Mostafa Al'mahdy.