[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail, and Windows Live Essentials

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian228@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:28:06 -0000

Hi Kevin,

Not sure, but you could try the following.
Go to the File menu, choose Options, then choose Mail.
In the dialogue switch to the Connections tab. You should have a button to "Stop Signing In".

Regards.

Ian

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Morris
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 2:47 PM
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail, and Windows Live Essentials

Hi,

Using Jaws 11 and Windows Live Mail, on a Windows 7 laptop. I deleted
my Hotmail account from Windows Live Mail and although I can (as was
my intention) no longer access my Hotmail using Windows Live Mail, I
am still being asked for my Hotmail password during log-in. Any
suggestions. I think that I downloaded Windows Live Essentials 2011
and this may be the cause of the problem as Jaws does not appear to
interact with this as well as with the earlier version.

Thanks,

Kevin

On 22/11/2010, Ian Robinson <ian228@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Norman,

The Options are available from the file menu.  Just press Alt+f then the
letter o.

Regards.

Ian