[jaws-uk] Re: Windows 7 email program, Outlook 2007/2003? Thunderbird etc?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:30:28 +0100

Well she could get a dodgy version of office 2003.  Notn at all legal I know
but if she's paid for a later version of office, then such a step is morally
justifiable though it is almost certainly not legal.  If she is new to JAWS,
and she has a legit version then she should be up to date.   She may as an
alternative want to consider NVD\\\\\\\a as it works well with office
programs including outlook 2003 which would be a good email client to use.

Regards

Graham