[jaws-uk] Re: Windows 7 and jaws click

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 21:00:49 +0100

David,

Thanks for this, but we're half way there....

In the ease of access area, the filter keys box was unchecked. However, when I hold down the right shift key for the eight seconds, bingo, up comes the sound effect, and jaws sets off in perfect navigation mode.

So now, I re boot.... and it comes back on again.

So now, I'm looking at how to save this setting.... I couldn't even find the way to set a restore point which might have done the trick. Holding down that right shift fixes things great, but when I wake up tomorrow, it'll be screwed up again.... sorry if this is kids stuff here, but any ideas on how to save my settings?

Cheers, Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>