[jaws-uk] Re: Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Ian Rattray" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:53:39 +0100

Barbara

I also am using Win 7 with Live Mail.

I tend to read each message and then delete from the message window as a block.
I tried deleting messages while they're open and as you say found that the next
one read incorrectly.
I have had other issues as well like I am unable to use first letter navigation
in the tree view.
It is stuff like this which is why I'm going to be using Outlook.

It maybe worth sending a message to Freedom Scientific about the access issues
relating to Win Live Mail.

Regards

Ian