[jaws-uk] Windows 7

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:32:24 +0100

I suppose IE 8 will come in automatically soon it being third week in
April. I wonder however  how long before Windows 7 is coming along. will
those of you with Vista be able to use it? Each time I see the extraneous
matter that is still blighting my Posts on  Jaws list, I feel like throwing
the whole lot into lake and self after it. However if I do buy a new
computer  does  the news so far indicate it will work well with Jaws Will
there be degrees of it like Professional and standard   surely it is time an
end to all the  various grades so we can just
buy a computer and any version of Jaws will work with it Ok I know a pipe dream. Dorothy.?