[jaws-uk] Re: Windows 7

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:09:26 +0100

After all the anti-trust hoo-hah that the E U kicked up, it appears that
European editions of Windows 7 will not come bundled with a browser at
all, so presumably you'll have a choice of whatever you want.
As for the e-mail program that comes with it, it's something different
from O E - Windows mail or some such name, of which I know nothing.

And distribution will start in October.
But I'd take Doris's advice and wait until they've ironed out some of
the inevitable bugs before going for it if I were you.