[jaws-uk] Windows 7

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:44:17 +0100

The future ? I am wondering if and when Windows 7arrives later on does
anyone know will it come in different grades example XP home or xp Pro,
and as you know is graded in vista. Additionally  which Internet explorer
will it be expected to work with?  If so many are having problems with
I.E.8, will windows 7 be   expected to use I.e.8? also since
Outllook express is the so called Freeby with  Xp because it comes with
Windows,and is Not of course partof the Ms Office Suite will there be
something similar .I noted  during a recent
Thread re easiest Programme, it
was not mentioned that Outlook Express is nothing to do with Ms Office suite. Regards
Dorothy