[jaws-uk] Re: Windows 10?

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:42:12 +0100

For someone with such talent for spotting inaccuracies you'd do
better directing your efforts into holding Microsoft to account for
failing to honour their commitments. They never miss an opportunity
to tell the world how committed they are to making their products
accessible and usable to people with a range of needs and requirements,
or, is that too convenient? <smile>
Matt

At 09:04 29/06/2015, you wrote:

A significant percentage, do me a favour!