[jaws-uk] Re: Windows 10?

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:46:16 +0100

I wish I didn't read that post about the language fix.

I have now restored my pc twice and every time I use the arrow keys, i now
get an error message about `unknown function, is braille only region' or
something like that.

Gees, this is a disaster, I'll probably have to uninstall jaws and do a
fresh jaws 16 install from the CD.... anyone got an idea as to how I can
sort this mess out? R