[jaws-uk] Re: Whilst I was just writing the last

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 23:22:21 -0000

Although the subject of the Talking Newspaper Association of
the United Kingdom (TNAUK) is totally off topic and
inappropriate for this list, I'd like to formally squash
rumours of them being in financial difficulty.

In fact, the news article which suggested this, has resulted
in a considerable influx of fairly significant donations,
for example from people whose late parents in their closing
years looked forward immensely to their weekly news on tape
or whatever they had subscribed to.

I'll say no more, other that to assure you all that TNAUK
will be around for the foreseeable future.

This issue is now closed for discussion.

George Bell
(Moderator)