[jaws-uk] Re: Which FTP Program

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:24:30 -0000

Hi Darren,

I have recently got into FTP and have a trial of FTP voyager  on my
computer.  I am using this with Jaws 8 on an XP home machine and it seems to
work well

I did have some help configuring it from a friend of a friend in America who
recommended it.  As this friend is a jaws user I would think you may find it
usable with jaws, although you may have to ask on this list for some help
setting it up.

If you are interested the website is the following:
http://www.rhinosoft.com/ and you should find it among the downloads there.

Feel free to get back to me if you can not find it.

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon