[jaws-uk] Whicever oneof you that did the work

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:00:36 +0100

by that I mean replicating it yourselves. I am most grateful you ask about Outlook well as a sort of Goodwill gesture Abuilitynet took the equipment and did the Migration from Oe to Outlook and used word as an Email client and that did not work it was like rt treacle. Michael then said Mean Michael Schall try The Bat. I did get the free thirty day demo but it wasnotmuch use doing sorting called streaming Abilitynet dragged all across to The Bat and it wouldn't work as it wanted something a Domain name for self and all in the folders so it had to be got off completely nd all the folders dragged back again to Oe.xpress. Outlook is a bigger better programme I know and was told by one company not the Supplier sole or otherwise it is Oe a freeby Outlook is the one you pay for.. I have I 8.1 but am getting version ten soon as it just released. I got it to scan carbon copies mainly and have not tried its many other features as yet. Not sure whatis a Wave file even imagine sound not got as far as MPH sorry what was it mp3 have-not got as far as any of that . I know Webmail users donot have the problem. I though the mainstream computer Engineers holding fix eighth the silver font was clever. You couldn't ever do a carriage return though or we you got one half of the letter whiteon black and the blackon black. He had really not a clue as to why that fix worked nor do I but I am curious you see. I think I can guess why on the Web those who use Webmail never do get it black on black but am not clever enough to put into words. One you will know though. If V 6 would do the trick would get it but they in America says it be ven worst!

sorry even worse. I did ask the main the States would a script do it? he said no it woodnote be any good a scriptmight help an application or programme but not the software. I donot understand that at all. I donot know really what a scrip is buy my cousin who is clever explained to me it is a little programme to solve a problem. The independent Video card got was to vgive Jaws 'stability' but it is sold to work with imbedded graphics. I have-not noticed any difference to be honest Jaws isnotmore stable but touch wood at the moment no one seems to be getting in black on black . Best not say it out loud though this Jaws has a way of fighting dirty. Dorothy