[jaws-uk] Re: What's this?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:46:35 +0100

Hi Tiddy,

I'm not sure why you got that message.  The IP address
81.17.72.79 appears to belong to:-

address:      SWT Networks Limited.
address:      Communications House
address:      Moor Lane, Sowton
address:      Exeter, Devon, England.

George.

TIDDYogg
> Sent: 04 September 2005 15:33
> To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jaws-uk] What's this?
>
>     Just sent message about my diary.  It got delivered to

> me, but then came a string of mails as follows.  What's it
all about?

> Your message has been delayed and is still awaiting
delivery
> to the following recipient(s):
>
> jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Message delayed
> 450 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname,
[81.17.72.79]

> No recipients were successfully delivered to.

British
> holidays etc
> > included.
> > Anyone could do it, but if you want to save a bit of
time,

[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
> > Subject:- faq