[jaws-uk] Re: What's in the new update

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:36:14 -0000

I guess you missed Tristram's message yesterday, Keith. (Copied below)

George.

Here is the page for details of what the latest JAWS 10 update.  Not
sure what happened to George's message, perhaps some furry little
gremlins:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS-whats-new.asp

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn