[jaws-uk] What are the differences between office 2007 compard to 2010

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:02:34 +0000

dear list members, my subject says it all. I currently use office 2007 with
Jaws 12 and without the new virtual ribbon in this version I would possably not
use it at all. But I was just simply wondering are there any difference between
the two versions accessibility wise with jaws and does one have any perticular
good features that one likes over the other?
I look forward to hearing your answers and thoughts.
Regards
Daniel