[jaws-uk] Website causing Jaws to crash

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:25:49 +0100

Hi all,
I am a big fan of the register,
www.theregister.co.uk

Unfortunately within the past week and a half it some times causes Jaws to perform an illegal operation and be shut down and apologise for the inconvenience.

Just wondered if any one else has had this problem. You some times have to read a few computer news stories before it crashes.

Also sometimes but not always when I use narrator to restart the computer the computer then crashes on boot up.

I am using Jaws 5.0.8.44 with windows XP pro.

Thanks in advance,
Nigel