[jaws-uk] Web site needing checked

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 22:19:01 +0100

All,
Could you please have a look at -

www.moodyblues.co.uk

I have tried to access this site, and it tells me there is one link - the
creative agency, and then I cannot get anything from it.  Both Jaws and PC
cursors fail to speak anything on the site.  To get out, I have to press alt F4
to close IE.

Is this a settings issue for me, or is it a really badly designed site?  If
anyone is able to get in to it, and it is the design that is at fault, can you
try and send me the contact details so I can challenge them to make it more
accessible?

Apologies to the youths amongst you who may find The Moody Blues rather old hat!

Many thanks,

Ken