[jaws-uk] Re: Web mail

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:35:42 -0000

Yes we are.  But the point is that, with most of these (meaning the
blindness lists) conventionally we don't put the original message at the
top.  (We've already read the original message, and the screen reader
works straight through, more or less, not vertically.  As well, it saves
time.  These mailing lists are not newsgroups, where the convention is
different.